There are plenty of good international schools in Malaysia, especially in Kuala Lumpur. International school fees in Malaysia are charged differently depending on the school. The fees for international schools in Malaysia include application fee, admission fee, tuition fee and school development fee, among others.
Here are the four international schools in Kuala Lumpur that charge affordable annual tuition fees for Year 1.
The schools below charge annual tuition fees below RM20,000 for Year 1.
1. Alnoor International School
Located in Jalan Bellamy, Alnoor International School offers the Cambridge IGCSE assessment to students in Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary.
2. Brighton International School
Established in 2018, Brighton International School offers the Cambridge Curriculum for students in the Pre-School, Primary, Lower Secondary and Upper Secondary levels. The school believes that investing time, attention and a positive attitude toward learners helps them develop their best traits.
3. Sayfol International School, Kuala Lumpur
Located along Jalan Ampang, Sayfol International School offers the British curriculum, IGCSE and A-Level examinations to students aged 2.5 to 18.
For more information about Sayfol International School, visit their website here.
4. St. John's International School
St. John’s International School offers the Cambridge curriculum leading up to the IGCSE examinations at the secondary school level. A-Levels are provided at the pre-university level. The school was established in 2012 and is located in Bukit Nanas.
For more information about St. John's International School, visit their website here.
5. Tree Top International School
Located half an hour from Kuala Lumpur city centre, Tree Top International School offers the Cambridge curriculum to students aged 6 to 14 and the Cambridge IGCSE for students aged 15 to 17.
6. Tzu Chi International School
Tzu Chi International School implements the internationally recognised Cambridge IGCSE curriculum in conjunction with Tzu Chi’s humanitarian lessons. Classes are conducted in two languages — Mandarin and English. Bahasa Malaysia is also taught to allow the students to master all three languages.
7. Valley International School
Valley International School offers the Early Childhood Montessori Program, Cambridge Primary and Cambridge Lower Secondary Program under the Cambridge Assessment International Education. Students progress towards the IGCSE and A Levels from the same board.
Vikas International School is one of the few schools in Malaysia that offers India’s Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Established in 1996, the school upskills students from preschool to primary and secondary levels.
Wesley Methodist International School is one of the top Christian mission-based schools. Wesley offers the Cambridge International Curriculum to students from Early Years up to the Secondary level.
Wesley provides three school hours for Early Years students with different fees for each. Year 1 students attending half-day classes cost less than RM10,000 in tuition fees. However, if the Year 1 students attend a full day or extended hours classes, they are charged between RM10,000 and RM20,000.
For more information about Wesley Methodist International School, visit their website here.
Choosing the right school for your child involves plenty of research and financial preparation. To find the best international school in Malaysia for your child, use the powerful School Finder and School Comparison tool today.
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM30,000 and RM40,000 (Year 1)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM20,000 and RM30,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM30,000 and RM40,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM10,000 and RM20,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees above RM50,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Kuala Lumpur with Annual Tuition Fees between RM20,001 and RM40,000 (Year 1)
- Schools in Kuala Lumpur with Annual Tuition Fees below RM30,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Kuala Lumpur with Annual Tuition Fees above RM50,000 (Year 7)