“We believe that all children are capable of great things.”
- Simon O’Grady, Principal, GEMS International School Tropicana Metropark
“Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time.”
- Graham Gamble, Head of School, Shattuck-St. Mary’s Forest City International School
"Encouragement, understanding, empathy, fairness and firmness are the foundation
for children to have a caring, nurturing and enriching learning experience."
- Roger Schultz, Head of School, Alice Smith School
"Courage is not the absence of fear. It’s knowing there are more important things in life."
- Dr. Vincent Chian, Principal, Fairview International School Kuala Lumpur
“We believe students can be EPIC – Empathetic individuals who strive to achieve Personal Excellence in all that they do with Integrity, making them a contributor to the Community at large.”
- Clive P. Rogers, Founding Principal, Peninsula International School Australia