Fees are one of the top considerations for parents when it comes to choosing an international school for their child.
International school fees in Malaysia are charged differently depending on the school. The fees for international schools in Malaysia include application fee, admission fee, tuition fee and school development fee, among others.
There are plenty of good international schools in Malaysia, especially in Kuala Lumpur. Here are the international schools in Kuala Lumpur that charge between RM20,001 and RM40,000 for Year 1 annual tuition fees.
Cempaka International School offers the Cambridge IGCSE. The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP) and A levels are provided to learners at the pre-university level. The school accepts students aged three to 19 years old.
EtonHouse International School was established in 2010 as an accredited IB school in Kuala Lumpur. EtonHouse accepts students from preschool up to Year 6.
Hibiscus International School offers the Foundation Stage of the English National Curriculum for students aged 3 to 5 and the Cambridge Curricula for students aged 5 to 16.
Primrose Hill International School is the world's active learning for EYFS Reception Primary & Secondary IGCSE collaboration with the Finnish & UK.
Rocklin International School has spaces available in all grades, from kindergarten to high school. With our native English-speaking teachers, you will be sure your kids will continue an incredible journey with us up to pre-university.
Spectrum International School has two branches and one of them can be found in Putrajaya. Established in 2018, this campus offers the Cambridge and Islamic curriculum. Students have the option of sitting for the IGCSE, A Level and O Level exams.
Sri Kuala Lumpur International School opened in 1979 in Subang Jaya. The school offers the Cambridge curriculum which prepares students to take the IGCSE exam.
Located in Cheras and Puchong, Taylor’s International School offers the International Primary Curriculum for primary school students and the Cambridge IGCSE for secondary school students.
Use our Fee Calculator to calculate the estimate fees for your child's schooling years now!
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM30,000 and RM40,000 (Year 1)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM20,000 and RM30,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM30,000 and RM40,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM10,000 and RM20,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees above RM50,000 (Year 7)
- 5 Most Affordable International Schools in Kuala Lumpur (Year 1)
- Schools in Kuala Lumpur with Annual Tuition Fees below RM30,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Kuala Lumpur with Annual Tuition Fees above RM50,000 (Year 7)