Fees are one of the top considerations for parents when it comes to choosing an international school for their child.
International school fees in Malaysia are charged differently depending on the school. The fees for international schools in Malaysia include application fee, admission fee, tuition fee and school development fee, among others.
There are plenty of good international schools in Malaysia, especially in Kuala Lumpur. Here are the international schools in Kuala Lumpur that charge between RM20,001 and RM40,000 for Year 1 annual tuition fees.
1. Campus Rangers International School
Campus Rangers International School offers the Cambridge and Singapore primary syllabus to primary students and the Cambridge IGCSE of the British national curriculum for secondary students.
2. Cempaka International School
Cempaka International Schools offer the Cambridge IGCSE. The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP) and A-Levels are provided to learners at the pre-university level. The school accepts students aged 3 to 19 years old.
3. Cranbridge International School
Established in 2020, Cranbridge International School offers the Cambridge curriculum for primary to pre-university levels. Students sit for the IGCSE and A-Level examinations.
4. EtonHouse International School
EtonHouse International School was established in 2010 as an accredited IB school in Kuala Lumpur. EtonHouse accepts students from preschool up to Year 6.
5. Global Indian International School
Located in Brickfields and some other neighbouring countries, Global Indian International School offers the Cambridge and Indian CBSE curriculum. The school caters to students from kindergarten up to High School.
Havil International School is amongst the credited Cambridge international schools offering the Cambridge curricula for both primary and secondary students. They believe that their niche lies in establishing a strong foundation in enhancing creativity and problem solving through a holistic curriculum.
7. Hibiscus International School
Hibiscus International School offers the Foundation Stage of the English National Curriculum for students aged 3 to 5 and the Cambridge Curricula for students aged 5 to 16.
8. Rocklin International School
Located in Cheras, Rocklin International School offers the American K-12-based curriculum to students in Pre-Kindergarten up to High School. Local students can experience the American style of education and graduate with an American diploma.
9. Taylor’s International School
Located in Cheras and Puchong, Taylor’s International School offers the International Primary Curriculum for primary school students and the Cambridge IGCSE for secondary school students.
UCSI International School offers the International Primary Curriculum (IPC), Cambridge Secondary curriculum, and International Baccalaureate (IB). Students sit for the IGCSE examination. UCSI International School has three branches in Springhill, Subang Jaya and Kuala Lumpur. Additionally, boarding facilities are available at the Springhill branch.
Use our Fee Calculator to calculate the estimate fees for your child's schooling years now!
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM30,000 and RM40,000 (Year 1)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM20,000 and RM30,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM30,000 and RM40,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees between RM10,000 and RM20,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Selangor with Annual Tuition Fees above RM50,000 (Year 7)
- 5 Most Affordable International Schools in Kuala Lumpur (Year 1)
- Schools in Kuala Lumpur with Annual Tuition Fees below RM30,000 (Year 7)
- Schools in Kuala Lumpur with Annual Tuition Fees above RM50,000 (Year 7)