OxfordAQA is the international exam board that puts fairness first. Benchmarked to UK standards, our exams only ever test subject ability, not language skills or cultural knowledge. This gives every student the best possible chance to show what they can do and get the results they deserve.
- We share the same values and aspirations as all great schools and teachers. We are driven by the desire to bring out the very best in every student. This mission is something we really do live and breathe. And that is why we are proud that many schools see us as their partners, not just their exam board. Read more.
- We are the fastest growing international exam board. OxfordAQA is a partnership between Oxford University Press (a department of the University of Oxford) and AQA, by far the UK’s largest provider of GCSEs and A-levels.
- We set academically rigorous British curriculum exams for our students. We are also always asking ourselves challenging questions. Like, what would make our international qualifications even more relevant to the lives of tomorrow’s global citizens?
- With us, fairness comes first. Why should students who speak English as a second language, and live outside the UK, be at a disadvantage when they take international exams? At OxfordAQA, we only ever test subject ability, not language skills or cultural knowledge - giving every student the best possible chance to show what they can do. Learn more about our Fair Assessment approach.
- But let’s be clear, fairer does not mean easier. Benchmarked to UK standards, our exams are every bit as rigorous. And our qualifications focus on the higher order, critical thinking skills proven to equip students for future success on their educational journey, and beyond.
- We are here to support international teachers every step of the way. Our team understands the challenges teachers face. We provide a comprehensive programme of inspiring teaching resources and support including year-round training and online access to leading UK subject experts.